GET.invest Virtual Matchmaking
GET.invest Matchmaking is part of the services offered by GET.invest to mobilise investments in renewable energy projects and businesses. The virtual Matchmaking will provide participants with an opportunity to connect with new investors to the sector, particularly climate-first investors, GOGLA partners, and key sector stakeholders, particularly working on investment and market development, manufacturers, and distributors that are seeking new partners and investors through a series of select personal meetings.
The proven GET.invest Matchmaking format offers:
- An online platform, where participants can present themselves and their business, browse the profiles of other attendees, and request meetings with a single click.
- A free mobile app (available on the App Store and Google Play) where participants can manage their meetings when- and wherever they want.
- Virtual 1:1 meetings taking place directly on the Global Off-Grid Solar Finance Summit event platform.
- Personal assistance from the GET.invest Matchmaking team before and during the event.
The GET.invest Matchmaking with bilateral virtual meetings will be held from Monday, December 6th at 9 am CET to Friday 10th at 18:45 hrs CET. Each participant will be able to arrange virtual meetings per day throughout the week. Booking of these meetings will start on Monday, October 18th. During the Matchmaking period, each participant will be able to request meetings at any time of either 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes. During the scheduling process, you will be notified whether the requested meeting time is outside the usual business hours (depending on the time zones of your meeting partners).
Timeline for Participants
To participate in the live sessions and the virtual GET.invest Matchmaking please follow these steps:
13 Oct- 10 Dec 2021
Registration & Profile creation
and confirm your attendance at the Live Stage of the Global Off-Grid Solar Finance Summit 2021.
Create a detailed business profile including your cooperation
interests. After signing up, you will be automatically registered for the GET.invest Matchmaking.|
|18 Oct - 10 Dec 2021||Book 1:1 meetings|
Send meetings requests to participants of your choice. Answer meeting requests that you receive.
We highly recommend importing the ics-file of each meeting into your digital calendar. You will find the files in the meeting request email (as for the invited participant) and, when the meeting request was accepted, in the meeting confirmation email (as for the requesting participant). We would also recommend setting a reminder for every meeting.
|18 Oct - 10 Dec 2021||Prepare your participation n||Check your scheduled meetings via the Menu "Meetings" (log-in required). Test your webcam and microphone by clicking on the green button.|
|6 Dec 9:00 - 10 Dec 18:45 hrs CET||Participate in the virtual GET.invest Matchmaking ||Open the event website
by using a recent version of Chrome.
Log into your profile and access your personal event schedule via the tab "Agenda". Start your meetings following the link from the agenda or directly via the tab “Meetings” by clicking on the green button “Start Meeting”.|
Instructions for Virtual 1:1 Meetings
- When requesting a meeting, you can choose the length of the meeting (15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes) at any time during the Matchmaking period.
- 1:1 meetings have to be managed remotely via Video Calls.
- Use devices having a Webcam & Microphone installed, preferably a computer having a webcam and microphone installed (Laptop, Notepads, etc).
- Keep an eye on 1:1 meeting timelines (Start/End) - Please start and end your meetings as indicated to avoid waiting times for your meeting partners.
- The Video conferencing is provided by the b2match platform, thus no need to install any software.
- All confirmed meetings (if any) show a button "Start Meeting" and date/time of the respective meetings.
- Once the time for the conversation has come, click the "Start Meeting" button (see Menu: Meetings or Agenda)
- Your meeting partner doesn't show up? - Use the "Message" button and ask for joining the meeting or re-schedule the meeting to another date/time.
In case you want to unsubscribe from sending and receiving requests for 1:1 meetings via video calls, please login to your account, open the “Meetings” tab, and click on “Availability” to sign-in/sign-out from the Matchmaking.
GET.invest is a European programme that supports investments in decentralised renewable energy projects. It works with project and business developers, their associations, financiers, and regulators towards affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy for all. The programme is supported by the European Union, Germany, Sweden, the Netherlands, and Austria.